Friday 19 July 2013

35 Degrees Celsius & Higher



T-Shirt - Joe Fresh
Skirt - American Eagle

This week was ridiculously hot and humid, which in normal conditions I would not mind. However, since I've been working for EcoSource, I need to be outside about 3 days a week.

However, regardless of how hot it is outside, I'm still enjoying my weeks and my time outside a lot.

On Tuesday 3-6pm and Thursday 8:30am to 11:30am, there are volunteer sessions at the Iceland Teaching Garden! Please bring the form in this link (signed by your parents, if you are under 18.) http://ecosource.ca/volunteer/volunteer-opportunities-at-the-iceland-teaching-garden/

This week, we did lots of things, like plant beets, weeding, thinning mazuna, etc. I hope I can see some of my friends come out, haha!

Have a great weekend everyone. I'm off to Kingston on Saturday for my BISC SOAR (orientation)! Yay! University is getting really close!

No comments:

Post a Comment