Thursday 6 June 2013

PEYA Annual General Meeting



Dress - H&M 
Rain Boots - Hunter
 Cardigan - ??? 

So today was the Peel Environmental Youth Alliance's Annual General Meeting! It was my last meeting as an executive member (crazy how fast two years have flown by!!!), and time to elect the new executive members. I'm super proud of the amount of Glenforest representation on the new executive, but it's also a little concerning that this exec is not very representative of all of Peel region. 

Anyway, I decided that I wanted to dress up to this event! It was a little more formal than our usual meetings and events. I chose to wear my semi-formal dress this year, and dress it down! Instead of just wearing the dress as is, with heels, as I did for semi-formal. I layered a cardigan and belt over it and coloured tights underneath to make it more whimsical! I played it up with sparkly earrings though! I wish I had a better picture.

Here's a picture from semi-formal with my lovely friend Cindy. 


Here's a picture of my hedgehog. Isn't he cute? 


Bye y'all! Waking up super early tomorrow for grad breakfast. Going back to school........

No comments:

Post a Comment