Sunday 4 August 2013

Busy Busy Friday




I had work at Ecosource on Friday from 10am to 2pm, then went shopping for a gift, then went to my friend Lucas' birthday party, then off to work at Wasabi by 6pm!

So my outfit today had to be work appropriate but also birthday party appropriate, which I think I pulled off pretty well?!

Anyway, since I typically work 7 days a week, this weekend is kind of lovely and special! Since Monday is a holiday and I got Sunday off from Wasabi, my mom & brother & I are going camping with some family friends! It's only two days of wilderness, but I'm sure it'll be some well deserved rest and bonding with nature for me.

OH HEY, I almost forgot! I bought my plane ticket the other day! I'm leaving on September 4th. Most of my friends (read: probably people who are reading this) have university move-in dates before then, so y'all will be off and away into your residences before I head off... but if you'd like to see me before then, feel free to contact me!

Bye y'all! Hope you're having an incredible long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment