Monday 16 September 2013

Orientation!

This is super late, but I feel like it's important to post. This was our last day of orientation before classes!


Instead of an inflatable bouncy castle (because we have a real castle), we got bouncy volleyball. The most entertaining game of volleyball I've ever played.


This is my roommate Maddy rock-climbing! I went up two walls myself, but forgot to ask someone to take a picture of me at the top... oops! You'll just have to believe that I did get all the way up. 


There was also a falconer with a hawk, falcon, and owl - that we could play with! Super super awesome creatures. Feeding them rabbit feet and such was kind of awful but THEY'D SWOOP UP TO YOUR HAND SO IT WAS WORTH IT. 


And last but not least, here's a picture of the castle I took. I don't even have amazing photography skills... but this looks beautiful. So yeah! Look back soon for more posts of my travels to London and such. 

No comments:

Post a Comment